CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Keira's New Bestfriend





So, my cousin has been up this week because she has kidney stones and is having surgery. She is staying with my aunt (her mother). She has 3 kids, the oldest has school and therefor had to stay home in Wyoming. She brought her 2 youngest, one is only 8 months and the other is 4 1/2. So the night before her surgery they brought the 4 1/2 yr old, Jack over to spend the night and the next day for her surgery. We have been around her kids plenty of times but this time it was so funny cause Keira and Jack played a ton together. In the morning I went downstairs and I saw him doing Keira's hair like a cosmotologist, he put on lipstick and everything, they then went on to ride the rocking horse. After he left that day Keira went around asking "where did Jack go?"

1 comment:

Challey said...

I laughed out loud when I read this. So cute. He already knows how to work it with the ladies. Nice.