CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

St. Patricks Day

We enjoyed our St. Patricks Day, Nyah was talking about for a while before it happened. At her school they have a strict dress code, so they couldn't "wear" green clothes but they could do things to their hair, etc. We decided to color Ny's hair in front green with a shamrock on her face and she was so excited to go to school like this.We made sure we all wore green, the younger girls even got green Mac n' Cheese for lunch, which Keira was very leery of, but she did eat it, so I guess it wasn't to bad for her. Keira had seen Nyah and told me "mom, I don't want my hair colored", she then insisted on having an alligator on her face. An alligator Keira? Really? She even drew one herself on paper to show me how she wanted it. I must say no one can accuse this child of going with the "crowd" she definitely thinks outside the box.

No comments: