CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Connor!

So, this is just about 2 months late.
Better late then never I guess.


I can’t believe Connor is 2!  
They grow up way to fast.
I know all parents say that.
It doesn’t make it any less true though.
Connor has been so much fun.
He gets into EVERYTHING!!
There are some days where 
EVERY. SINGLE. ELECTRONIC is plugged in.
I keep waiting for the day he is going to get electrocuted.
There is no keeping him out of them.
He escapes all the time.
We had to get a lock at the top of our door.
We call it the “Connor lock”
I keep waiting for the day when he 
figures out how to get out even with the lock.
He is OBSESSED with keys.
We got him his own set for his birthday.
He had a ton of fun opening all his presents.
He decided it was fun to throw them.
EVERYWHERE!
Good thing there was nothing breakable.
I found him a toy for outside, off KSL.
He likes it.
I think he would live outside if we let him.
He got a vacuum from uncle Blake.
He decided to vacuum Uncle Blake.
We got him his own lawn mower.
He pushes that thing everywhere.



His birthday theme this year was cars.
I had a hard time deciding what to do for him.
They didn’t really have any themes with keys.
They didn’t have any “electronic” themes either.
So, cars it was.


It makes me sad that the days of him being so little are numbered.
I want him to be my baby forever.
Of course I have said that with all my kids.
Sadly, they all continue to grow up.
I guess I will just have to enjoy it while it lasts.

No comments: