CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 31, 2012

Keira Gets Baptized 2012

With Keira turning 8, she decided she wanted to get baptized.  It was awesome and went so smoothly.  I worried how she would do, she HATES when people touch her while in the water, let alone if someone were to put her under the water.  Not to mention, you really never know what is going to come out of this kids mouth at any given moment.  In the end, it went very smoothly and without incident.  While changing out of her wet clothes right after, she looked at me and said "mom, do I look different."  I know she felt something, she didn't understand it, but she felt something, she felt different! Of course, my literal child had to look in the mirror and point out that she looked the same and was not different at all, ha ha!  Love my little Squeaky!!

No comments: