CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Sidewalk Chalk Festival




This year we went to the sidewalk chalk festival.
It was really fun and really cool.
There are so many amazing chalk pictures to see.
People are so amazingly talented.
That is definitely not something that I can even come close to doing.
They had music and a lot of different booths set up to see as well.

This one was really cool.
They let the kids sit on Captain America's shield.

This was Jayda's favorite.
Don't know what the look on her face is for.
Funny Kid ha ha.

Jack Sparrow is my hero!

It was neat watching them create these pictures.

I made them take a picture in front of my favorite ha ha.

I love Dr. Seuss!  
I love how the way they did it makes it look like a book.

The kids got to have a dance competition.
The winner got an Avengers pinata filled with candy.
Nyah was the winner.
Love watching her dance.
She really gets into it.

Nyah and her winning loot. 

Free Cotton Candy!
Yummy!
All the girls in our family (especially me) LOVE it.
The boys (Jared & Connor) not so much.
It was a lot of fun.
I highly recommend it.
The kids had a blast.
Jared and I had a lot of fun.
All in all a good time.

No comments: