CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Being THANKFUL Day 12

Today I am THANKFUL for my MacBook Pro.  That was one of our BEST purchases.  I never thought I would like a laptop for some reason.  Now that I have one, I would NEVER want to go back to desktop.  This is just way to CONVENIENT.  I love that I can type this while sitting in the PLAY room watching the kids play.  I can sit in my nice COMFORTABLE, warm bed and watch my FAVORITE shows on it.  I can take it to my mom’s HOUSE and get things done and it will be SAVED to MY computer.  It’s, small, and light weight.  I really like the APPLE brand.  I used to be a PC girl and we switched and it’s so much more CONVENIENT.  There a few things that I miss from my PC, but the emphasis is the word FEW.  There are far more POSITIVE things about this computer then NEGATIVE.


No comments: