CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 7, 2011

Being THANKFUL Day 7

Today I am THANKFUL for my kids school.  I am so thankful that my KIDS were lucky enough to get into the SCHOOL they are in.  It has been AMAZING for them.  They have learned so much and have had awesome TEACHERS.  They have been so HELPFUL so far in dealing with Keira and her SPECIAL needs.  I actually still remember the day I got the PHONE call telling me they had an AVAILABLE spot for Nyah in the school.  I REMEMBER where I was and what I was doing.  It was that MEMORABLE for me because there school really is that good.  I just LOVE there school.  I also LOVE Jayda’s preschool she goes to.  Her teacher is so CUTE with the kids and she ABSOLUTELY loves it there.  I am so thankful that we were LUCKY enough to find a preschool that is so GREAT, and AFFORDABLE, not to mention so CLOSE to our house.


No comments: