CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Being THANKFUL Day 19

Today I am THANKFUL for the SNOW.  Yes, thats right, I said the SNOW!  Growing up in a place were you get 9 MONTHS of winter, you learn to appreciate it.  You learn all the FUN things there is to do in the snow.  We would get A LOT of snow.  We built these HUGE  snow forts in our front yard, COMPLETE with different tunnels, and SLIDES up top.  We went SLEDDING almost, daily.  Our house was right next to the mountain, we would HIKE up there and go sledding for HOURS.  We had snow machines, yes I just called them snow MACHINES (we did NOT call them snow mobiles)!  I LOVED to go snow machining, it was so much fun.  I LOVE coming in from a cold winter day, to sit and have hot chocolate.  I think when there is fresh snow on the ground, it is BEAUTIFUL.  I am grateful that I have been able to experience the JOY you can have with the snow.

Star Valley, Wyoming in Winter


No comments: