CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Gymnastics

Nyah had her gymnastics meet at the end of June. She really enjoys gymnastics and has come a long way. This is her balance beam routine. Nyah and my friend Becky's little girl Kailee, who also is in gymnastics.

She loves to pose for the camera, she looks so cute.
I have to give a shout out to my mom who came to support Ny and took all the pictures for me. Also to my good friend Becky who did Nyah's hair and make-up and got her ready for her meet. I couldn't be there because I was stuck at home with the Swine Flu, yes I did say Swine Flu and ironically we think I got it from the gym I go to, of all places. It was no fun I had to stay in my house and couldn't be around anyone, including my kids for a full week, so I missed out on this but thank heavens I have family and good friends to help out when in need. At least daddy was there.



No comments: